Washington County Sheriff's Office
WASHINGTON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
- Diagnostic, problem-solving skills, and repair of cars and trucks.
- Perform maintenance on County owned vehicles
- Check and maintain various fluids
- Perform preventative maintenance the ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools.
- Brake repairers adjust brakes and replace brake linings and pads.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing drivetrain such as Transmission, Steering, Axles, Suspensions, etc.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge and use of tire installation, equipment, and balance.
- Air-conditioning repairs, install and fix compressors, condensers and other air-conditioning components
- various electrical troubleshooting and repair of emergency equipment
- detailed installs of various emergency equipment and lighting
Must have High school diploma/GED required. ASE certification preferred but not required. 3+ years of automotive repair experience. Valid driver’s license. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs. Capable of passing background investigation and drug testing.