Washington County voters will go to the polls on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 to cast ballots. Polling places will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The following offices and issues will be on the ballot for Washington County voters:
- Senate of Virginia—40th District
- House of Delegaes—4th District
- House of Delegates—5th District
- Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Commissioner of Revenue
- Board of Supervisors—Districts A, C, D, F
- School Board—Districts A, C, D, F
- Holston River District Soil and Water Conservation Director (three seats)
- Glade Spring Town Council—Special Election (one seat)
- Referendum—Removal of Courthouse
The final day to cast an in-person absentee ballot is Saturday, November 2. The Washington County Department of Elections will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on November 2 for absentee voting. Voters should use the rear door of the Government Center Building for absentee voting.
Anyone with questions about the location of their polling place or any other subject may contact the Washington County Department of Elections at (276) 676-6227.