Details for County Application for Land-Disturbing Permit

Name:County Application for Land-Disturbing Permit

Used where more than 10,000 sq ft of ground will be disturbed for new construction. An Erosion and Sediment Control Plan must be submitted along with application in order to obtain a Land-Disturbing Permit. This is not required for single-family residential housing construction or location of manufactured housing units.

Filename:app land-disturbing permit form.pdf
Filesize: 41.66 kB
Filetype:pdf (Mime Type: application/pdf)
Created On: 12/31/1969 19:00
Maintained by:Building Inspection
Hits:15829 Hits
Last updated on: 10/11/2011 12:13